Financing Your Degree
Applying for Federal Student Aid
- Apply for admission to the University of Denver.
We cannot process your financial aid application until you are officially admitted to the University.
- Create your Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID.
You will use this ID every year you apply for financial aid and to complete Master Promissory Notes for federal student loans.
- Complete the FAFSA.
The FAFSA is used to determine eligibility for federal student aid and must be completed each academic year in order to remain eligible.
Eligibility and Policies
- All federal financial aid funds for graduate students are only available to students enrolled in a degree-seeking program.
- Students must remain enrolled at least half-time (4 credits) during the quarter to receive federal student aid.
- Students must be making Satisfactory Academic Progress to receive federal aid.
- The requirements for private scholarships will vary depending on the funding source. Some awards have a minimum GPA requirement. Contact your funding source directly for information on specific policies.